HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goodluckmonkey

Pic - Did my first event yesterday.

8 posts in this topic

Just a 3 hour hare and hounds.

It was brilliant, i think i'm hooked.

The WR kicked ass on the real gnarly climbs, and hauled past everything on the open sections. :applause:

IMG_0123.jpg

first off sweet picture. it cool to see an acceleration wheelie rather then a showboating one. i love it when i get though 3-4 gears not even knowing the front end is off the ground 10cm {4"}.

do you know of a link to other picture of the event?

The WR kicked ass on the real gnarly climbs, and hauled past everything on the open sections. :applause:

So...was that a first lap wheelie, or did you still have enough energy after 3 hours to still hit it that hard???

I love my 4-stroke in the open sections. Them 2-smokes may be lighter and easier to go fast in the trees, but you make that trail atv wide or if the course opens up to a corn field.....LOOK OUT!!! I'M PASSING YOU!!!

That was about 2 1/2 hours in, booting it out of the pits.

I'm still hurting slightly today. I'm so unfit at the moment.

The WR wasn't the greatest thing to be riding in the tight woods sections, or when i needed to drag it out of the mud.

Show it a wide open section however, and it blew past everything else like it was standing still.

It's rock-chucking capability also keeps other bikes well back. :applause: