xr600 service manual ??

Hi All,

Just made the BIG step up from a Yammy AG 200 farm bike and a CT110 postie bike to a '89 XR600. Man, it's a big step. Anyway I have been trolling TT for some time now as a guest but thought it time to sign up.

I have spent some time using the search option to find a manual for the bike but keep getting dead links like the one above.

Does anyone know where a good link exits?

Cheers,

I have but I'm not allowed to post it yet, I need 10 post before I can put any webpage.

If you do have a link to a xr600 manual then pm me and I'll post it if you cant. I'd love to see one too as I'm going to have to tear into my tranny and replace 3rd gear.

If you do have a link to a xr600 manual then pm me and I'll post it if you cant. I'd love to see one too as I'm going to have to tear into my tranny and replace 3rd gear.

As soon as you get it, it'll be FAQ bound.

this i the site is no w, and remove the comas h, h, h, p, :/,/, (search.ebscohost) com. When you get there use library and library Sorry but I have to send in code.

Sure I can get to that website but it does need a login name and passcode if you can get it. Thanks.

Library is the login and the password