HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnfreak

xr600 service manual ??

11 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just made the BIG step up from a Yammy AG 200 farm bike and a CT110 postie bike to a '89 XR600. Man, it's a big step. Anyway I have been trolling TT for some time now as a guest but thought it time to sign up.

I have spent some time using the search option to find a manual for the bike but keep getting dead links like the one above.

Does anyone know where a good link exits?

Cheers,

If you do have a link to a xr600 manual then pm me and I'll post it if you cant. I'd love to see one too as I'm going to have to tear into my tranny and replace 3rd gear.

If you do have a link to a xr600 manual then pm me and I'll post it if you cant. I'd love to see one too as I'm going to have to tear into my tranny and replace 3rd gear.

As soon as you get it, it'll be FAQ bound.

this i the site is no w, and remove the comas h, h, h, p, :/,/, (search.ebscohost) com. When you get there use library and library Sorry but I have to send in code.

Sure I can get to that website but it does need a login name and passcode if you can get it. Thanks.

It does work, then you have to go to Small engine repair, then Motorcycles, then Honda , then XR600R. They have all kinds of motorcycle and ATV repair manuals there not just for the XR600.

This is a Cylmers manual though not a Factory Honda Repair manual, but I like the reference anyways.

Thanks. :worthy:

http://web.ebscohost.com/serrc/search?vid=79&hid=12&sid=1dc3b107-dc4f-45de-b0d1-708f7cea8afe%40sessionmgr7