Hearing some proud pricing out there on a 06

Wow a dealer called me today - full retail for the yellow one.....here in the SE...this is unheard of here.... thank god I negotiated early...

I guess it is easy to quote high prices while there is no stock on the dealer floors....lowest Blue one I have heard thus far 6500.00 - 6750.00OTD otd.....Retail was increased 400 clams this year. OTD includes everything BTW

What kind of prices are you "East of the Mississippi" Riders hearing?????

Funny I can go buy a 06 CRF today for 6000.00 OTD .....2 hr drive from Atlanta.

You is a high volumn Yami dealer just for curiousity?

There is a high volume Yammi dealer in Mississippi, but I'm not sure which one. The guy that owns it used to be a salesman at Southern Honda. A friend was telling me about the place today.

Wow a dealer called me today - full retail for the yellow one.....here in the SE...this is unheard of here.... thank god I negotiated early...

I guess it is easy to quote high prices while there is no stock on the dealer floors....lowest Blue one I have heard thus far 6500.00 - 6750.00OTD otd.....Retail was increased 400 clams this year. OTD includes everything BTW

What kind of prices are you "East of the Mississippi" Riders hearing?????

Funny I can go buy a 06 CRF today for 6000.00 OTD .....2 hr drive from Atlanta.

You is a high volumn Yami dealer just for curiousity?

Like you I have had my new bike paid for since last Jan! I have used this same dealer for years and buy as many as 4 bikes a year as my whole family rides.YUP even my wifes rides a wr250!anyway i gave 6200.00 otd for a yellow one.pretty good i thought

There is a high volume Yammi dealer in Mississippi, but I'm not sure which one. The guy that owns it used to be a salesman at Southern Honda. A friend was telling me about the place today.

yea I know them - great prices far drive from Atlanta

at my local dealer $6,899 otd

DAMN, I though I was feeling pain when I paid 5K OTD for my 02' 426.

Tell me about it 5300 OTD for my 03..........inflation HUH? :applause:

Heck dealer cost is $5876. :applause:

I am 2nd on the list for a SE model through International Motorcycle Brokers in Canada and my out the door price shipped via Forward Air is $6299!

Hmmm...I got a sweet quote of $7200 OTD for a blue one...

I will get a blue one for about 6300 otd in swfl....I would like se model but I can get a yellow set of plastic for 160.00 so no big deal!!!! and they have not had a 06 in yet and they are only getting one se and I will not pay 7000 + for yellow plastic..its better for me to get blue so I can have two sets of plastic !!! :ride: I will get a new set of wheels I think Talon hubs gold and black rims ....or I could get gold /blue but blue rims would not look to good with yellow plastic... :applause:

Hmmm...I got a sweet quote of $7200 OTD for a blue one...

I'm up to $8100 now...

I'm up to $8100 now...

$8100! Don't go there! Shop around. If no one will deal, go out of state or try International Motorcycle Brokers ( I think they're $6300 for a blue one shipped to your local Forward Air).

I was quoted $6150 OTD for a blue one & $6499 for the SE . As long as you don't have to have the first one at your dealer, you should be able to get some kind of deal. Yamaha is a little late to the party this year. There will def be some bikes available and/or sitting on dealer floors once the second & third wave hit in January.

at my local dealer $6,899 otd

Thats the MSRP...out the door? How do you get such a good deal?

..mine was $6700 OTD....more than I wanted to pay but I know once I get it I won't care... :applause:

:p It helps if you pay CASH.. I got mine for $6,579 OTD, out of So Utah. If you finance they try to rape you for setup & delivery but if you have cash you can flex a little more muscle :applause::ride:
:applause: It helps if you pay CASH..

Not in Texas...

I may just wait for the '07s....

Not in Texas...

Stick with your 05' man, can't loose another to the new bikes, I am waiting for 07' as well. Later DPW :applause::ride:

Not in Texas...

That sucks :applause:
I will get a blue one for about 6300 otd in swfl....I would like se model but I can get a yellow set of plastic for 160.00 so no big deal!!!! and they have not had a 06 in yet and they are only getting one se and I will not pay 7000 + for yellow plastic..its better for me to get blue so I can have two sets of plastic !!! :ride: I will get a new set of wheels I think Talon hubs gold and black rims ....or I could get gold /blue but blue rims would not look to good with yellow plastic... :applause:

Thats why I'm going red hub's black rims red nipples and black spokes!