HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ga426owner

Hearing some proud pricing out there on a 06

43 posts in this topic

Wow a dealer called me today - full retail for the yellow one.....here in the SE...this is unheard of here.... thank god I negotiated early...

I guess it is easy to quote high prices while there is no stock on the dealer floors....lowest Blue one I have heard thus far 6500.00 - 6750.00OTD otd.....Retail was increased 400 clams this year. OTD includes everything BTW

What kind of prices are you "East of the Mississippi" Riders hearing?????

Funny I can go buy a 06 CRF today for 6000.00 OTD .....2 hr drive from Atlanta.

You is a high volumn Yami dealer just for curiousity?

There is a high volume Yammi dealer in Mississippi, but I'm not sure which one. The guy that owns it used to be a salesman at Southern Honda. A friend was telling me about the place today.

Wow a dealer called me today - full retail for the yellow one.....here in the SE...this is unheard of here.... thank god I negotiated early...

I guess it is easy to quote high prices while there is no stock on the dealer floors....lowest Blue one I have heard thus far 6500.00 - 6750.00OTD otd.....Retail was increased 400 clams this year. OTD includes everything BTW

What kind of prices are you "East of the Mississippi" Riders hearing?????

Funny I can go buy a 06 CRF today for 6000.00 OTD .....2 hr drive from Atlanta.

You is a high volumn Yami dealer just for curiousity?

Like you I have had my new bike paid for since last Jan! I have used this same dealer for years and buy as many as 4 bikes a year as my whole family rides.YUP even my wifes rides a wr250!anyway i gave 6200.00 otd for a yellow one.pretty good i thought

There is a high volume Yammi dealer in Mississippi, but I'm not sure which one. The guy that owns it used to be a salesman at Southern Honda. A friend was telling me about the place today.

yea I know them - great prices far drive from Atlanta

I am 2nd on the list for a SE model through International Motorcycle Brokers in Canada and my out the door price shipped via Forward Air is $6299!

I will get a blue one for about 6300 otd in swfl....I would like se model but I can get a yellow set of plastic for 160.00 so no big deal!!!! and they have not had a 06 in yet and they are only getting one se and I will not pay 7000 + for yellow plastic..its better for me to get blue so I can have two sets of plastic !!! :ride: I will get a new set of wheels I think Talon hubs gold and black rims ....or I could get gold /blue but blue rims would not look to good with yellow plastic... :applause:

Hmmm...I got a sweet quote of $7200 OTD for a blue one...

I'm up to $8100 now...

I'm up to $8100 now...

$8100! Don't go there! Shop around. If no one will deal, go out of state or try International Motorcycle Brokers ( I think they're $6300 for a blue one shipped to your local Forward Air).

I was quoted $6150 OTD for a blue one & $6499 for the SE . As long as you don't have to have the first one at your dealer, you should be able to get some kind of deal. Yamaha is a little late to the party this year. There will def be some bikes available and/or sitting on dealer floors once the second & third wave hit in January.

:p It helps if you pay CASH.. I got mine for $6,579 OTD, out of So Utah. If you finance they try to rape you for setup & delivery but if you have cash you can flex a little more muscle :applause::ride:

:applause: It helps if you pay CASH..

Not in Texas...

I may just wait for the '07s....

Not in Texas...

I may just wait for the '07s....

Stick with your 05' man, can't loose another to the new bikes, I am waiting for 07' as well. Later DPW :applause::ride:

I will get a blue one for about 6300 otd in swfl....I would like se model but I can get a yellow set of plastic for 160.00 so no big deal!!!! and they have not had a 06 in yet and they are only getting one se and I will not pay 7000 + for yellow plastic..its better for me to get blue so I can have two sets of plastic !!! :ride: I will get a new set of wheels I think Talon hubs gold and black rims ....or I could get gold /blue but blue rims would not look to good with yellow plastic... :applause:

Thats why I'm going red hub's black rims red nipples and black spokes!