puzzled??

i've got a never used stock spring that came off my 05yz450(was brand new when bought) and was going to offer it for sale,well i looked in the book to see what spring rate to advertise and it said 5.1 was stock(which seemed kinda low to me) and it had a white mark on the spring to ID it. well mine has a pink mark which according to them is 5.5 :ride: so is the book wrong? or did the wrong spring get installed at the factory(like maybe they ran out of the stock ones?) i know the yamaha manuals have some issues :applause: well whatever the deal, does anyone need a never used pink marked spring? (5.5kg i guess)

i've got a never used stock spring that came off my 05yz450(was brand new when bought) and was going to offer it for sale,well i looked in the book to see what spring rate to advertise and it said 5.1 was stock(which seemed kinda low to me) and it had a white mark on the spring to ID it. well mine has a pink mark which according to them is 5.5 :ride: so is the book wrong? or did the wrong spring get installed at the factory(like maybe they ran out of the stock ones?) i know the yamaha manuals have some issues :applause: well whatever the deal, does anyone need a never used pink marked spring? (5.5kg i guess)

NC how many beers tonight bud......5.1 is stock...that is what it should be ?

5.5 if it is - will suit your better - for your weight

Does she feel stiff or what....?

pink white or white to pink ...could be due to cleaning solution.....of your choice

NC how many beers tonight bud......5.1 is stock...that is what it should be :ride:

5.5 if it is - will suit your better - for your weight

Does she feel stiff or what....?

pink white or white to pink ...could be due to cleaning solution.....of your choice

well,for one thing i don't clean my bike (anyone who knows me can attest to that!) for another, the spring came off the bike before it saw a real ride, and another, the 6.0 that i replaced it with better suits my weight(actually its a little soft,but its the biggest RCS makes and soft is good for woods) and one more,its definately PINK ! which according to the book is definately 5.5 :applause: beer had absolutely nothing to do with it