HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
splinter

Moab video

3 posts in this topic

I just wathed Mitch's copy of the Moab ride that T.T. put on. It certainly looked like you guys had a ball, the scenery was fantastic, in some places I was expecting to see a silver Delorean being chased by a tribe of Indians. As far as the terrain went I'd thought I'd seen it all before but I couldn't get over the amount of rock slab you guys rode on I think I'd be better off on a trials bike with long range tanks! It was the next best thing to being there. Thanks guys you've inspired me to make my own video to perhaps show you blokes where and how we ride down-under.

------------------

'99 wr400 with, blah blah, blah blah

blah blah, blah

Splint,

Go for it. I have seen some riding videos recorded in Oz. Looks like you guys have lots of sand and Eucalyptis trees. The vid also showed a 4-stroke race and guys were riding XR's and KLX's against the blue beast.

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards , Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Hey Bill,

That must have been an old video... Now-a-days, we are surrounded by a sea of Orange. Those darn slow orange things just get in the way all the time. We have started using them are ramps or berms, but are getting blood and oil all over our bike... :)

Mitch