HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATF

Boyesen AP cover

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the new Boyesen AP cover and does it really work? Is it worth the $70 to $80 it sells for? Are the gains if any that noticeable?

yes, yes, yes

they say you can do a different leak jet or whatever, but the ap cover is easier for me to do and i like little bling bling techy stuff like that.

I noticed a slight improvement in the off idle bog after installing the quickshot. However, it is not a cure for the bog, it must only be used after the jetting has been optimized, otherwise you may be less than thrilled with the results.

There awesome. I couldn't believe the difference in throttle response, it works as advertised.

There's a review in the months Dirt Rider. They loved it, said it was worth every penny. I haven't ready anything bad about it here either. I would buy one myself if I weren't saving for the baby that is on the way. :applause:

There's a review in the months Dirt Rider. They loved it, said it was worth every penny. I haven't ready anything bad about it here either. I would buy one myself if I weren't saving for the baby that is on the way. :p

Feed the mother and you wont need to buy anything for the new one til it can ride :applause: I have 3 five and under, I know about poverty :p Spend it now, you will never see any money again! :ride:

3 @ 5 and under? Wow you have my sympathy! I'm already going poor and I've still got about 2-months to go! The spousal unit is packing it away in savings as fast as she can, so I guess that's not bad... but it means I can't spend it on my bike either! :ride:

But I CAN start shopping for one of those new 50cc Yamahas with e-start. :applause:

I have it and the performance is noticeable - although with JD Jetting and VPU4 it was a little more difficult to dial in the jetting.....but once it was - hold on for dear life -

Funny last weekend a buddy of mine /CRF450 rider rode it and said it flat out will kill a 05 CRF off the line....he only lasted one lap before telling me...."too much hit pulls my arms out of their sockets"

I guess I am use to it......... :applause: