Boyesen AP cover

Has anyone used the new Boyesen AP cover and does it really work? Is it worth the $70 to $80 it sells for? Are the gains if any that noticeable?

yes, yes, yes

they say you can do a different leak jet or whatever, but the ap cover is easier for me to do and i like little bling bling techy stuff like that.

I noticed a slight improvement in the off idle bog after installing the quickshot. However, it is not a cure for the bog, it must only be used after the jetting has been optimized, otherwise you may be less than thrilled with the results.

There awesome. I couldn't believe the difference in throttle response, it works as advertised.

There's a review in the months Dirt Rider. They loved it, said it was worth every penny. I haven't ready anything bad about it here either. I would buy one myself if I weren't saving for the baby that is on the way. :applause:

There's a review in the months Dirt Rider. They loved it, said it was worth every penny. I haven't ready anything bad about it here either. I would buy one myself if I weren't saving for the baby that is on the way. :p

Feed the mother and you wont need to buy anything for the new one til it can ride :applause: I have 3 five and under, I know about poverty :p Spend it now, you will never see any money again! :ride:

3 @ 5 and under? Wow you have my sympathy! I'm already going poor and I've still got about 2-months to go! The spousal unit is packing it away in savings as fast as she can, so I guess that's not bad... but it means I can't spend it on my bike either! :ride:

But I CAN start shopping for one of those new 50cc Yamahas with e-start. :applause:

I have it and the performance is noticeable - although with JD Jetting and VPU4 it was a little more difficult to dial in the jetting.....but once it was - hold on for dear life -

Funny last weekend a buddy of mine /CRF450 rider rode it and said it flat out will kill a 05 CRF off the line....he only lasted one lap before telling me...."too much hit pulls my arms out of their sockets"

I guess I am use to it......... :applause: