06 YZ450's sent back?

Talked to my dealer, he said he had confirmation the bikes were in a warehouse in Calif. ready to ship, now his computer says they will not be shipped they are being held back and the status says "future notice" anyone have any info on this?

Talked to my dealer, he said he had confirmation the bikes were in a warehouse in Calif. ready to ship, now his computer says they will not be shipped they are being held back and the status says "future notice" anyone have any info on this?

Geez someone on west coast please call a dealer to verify this -they are closed for the day here on the east coast....

What in the hey is "future notice"????? I'm Not freaking out yet but this can not be good..........first a press release that no one has heard poop from, and now this....

Greyracer slap me!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

Geez someone on west coast please call a dealer to verify this -they are closed for the day here on the east coast....

What in the hey is "future notice"????? I'm Not freaking out yet but this can not be good..........first a press release that no one has heard poop from, and now this....

Greyracer slap me!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

Certainly

Thats it, I'm not getting any sleep tonight! I'm calling my dealer tommorrow a.m. to try and get the skinny on the pacific northwest delivery.

I talked to my dealer today to find out whats up. He said his are to come before december. Thats what his computer shows him, he said he will know the exact date on when they come on monday. Ill check back and find out next week. I was also told that each dealer only gets so many bikes the first batch, then once each dealer gets their bikes the second batch goes out. Fortunatly I am the first on the list (ive seen the list personally im sure of it :applause: ) I hope this bike is as good as it looks.

Thanks GreyRacer.....much better now! :applause:

Think they might have had a couple blow up and recalling em?

The Yamaha computer said future dated. This just shows that the bikes are here just waiting for ? (customs, paperwork, etc) They should start to ship on Nov 13th. I think. I would like to say the first batch will be at the west coast dealers before Thanksgiving. Maybe one per Dealer. Have fun with your new bike, I am way down on the list. Thanks Mark

I called my dealer this morning and he said he hasent heard anything like that. and that his computer says that he is still getting his shipment in the next week or two... :lol: witch is my bike already paid for cash :applause::ride::p:p

Man.....I'm not even getting one yet and even I'm getting anxious. All you guys getting the '06 consider yourselves the luckiest bastards in the riding world. I've got to wait till my cars paid off :p (next year sometime). Till then....I've still got this sweet little thing......

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/Kizzle426/DirtBike069.jpg

It makes me happy :applause::ride:

I called my dealer this morning and he said he hasent heard anything like that. and that his computer says that he is still getting his shipment in the next week or two... :p witch is my bike already paid for cash :applause::ride::p:p

I called my dealer as well, he said said the same, that the bikes are here just waiting to get shipped....hadn't heard about a recall either. He said two weeks at the outside. :lol:

anticipaaaaaaaaaaaation..............anticipaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation.....I hate that song...bring them on Yami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!