page1pt2

page2pt1

page2pt2

or try here thanks to Ovrrdrive!

06_450_1.jpg

06_450_2.jpg

06_450_3.jpg

06_450_4.jpg

What do you think of the different power delivery comment?

different to what? As the 04 & 05 where like chalk and cheeze!

Thanks for the links! Unfortunately it looks like the bandwidth for your site has been exceeded so they've turned off access for somet time. Says it should be back up in a couple of hours.

Please let me know if others are having problems, I will post elsewhere

I see it and thanks - it is the 1st report....

:banghead:

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

Didn't work for me this morning or now...

Email me the pics and I'll host if you want...

ovrrdrive@gmail.com

For those of you who can't read the article, it says the suspension is great out of the box. Engine is very smooth and responsive, no sudden surge or abruptness. Turned very easily. Weight has been lowered and handling and feel is supported by the changes. The pictures show a power bomb type header. Interesting, claim is it helps to smooth out the power.

I'd like to read it too.. :banghead:

thanks for hosting!

For those of you who can't read the article, it says the suspension is great out of the box. Engine is very smooth and responsive, no sudden surge or abruptness. Turned very easily. Weight has been lowered and handling and feel is supported by the changes. The pictures show a power bomb type header. Interesting, claim is it helps to smooth out the power.

WOW big surprises~! :banghead: . We need a TT review!

Ill give you a review wed if you get me the bike tomorrow lol

Ill give you a review wed if you get me the bike tomorrow lol

If you don't have time for a review...let me know, I will be more than happy to help out. :banghead:

I read the articles no problem, thanks!! It is the very first review i have seen. Out local dealer hasn't even heard about its performance!

Big on the Shootout!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, finally got a chance to read the , um, review.

What I learned is this: the key to being a reviewer that keeps getting new bikes to review is to learn to write an article that makes people that love the current model think they will like the new one better and to make people that hate the current model think the new one will win them back.

I did not find one piece of useful information in that article period. Well, except for the knowledge that the author will probably get a scoop on the '07 models too.

I would have enjoyed a feature list and more pics much better. Let the bike speak for itself.

Free test rides wouldn't hurt at the local stealer either. :banghead:

I see it and thanks - it is the 1st report....

:banghead:

:banghead::lol::busted:

Thank you.

yeah, it's something, but not much real info. I can't wait for a real review from someone who is not just looking for kudos from the manufacture...........but I am sure the bike is awesome.

Yeah I picked up my copy a couple of days ago and didn't really think much of the review either, not really informative, we all already new it was going to better than the '05' but was very surprised at the early review in Aus. I'd give the world to have the job of TEST RIDER for whoever, HOW GOOD WOULD THAT BE!!!!!