More powerful?

"You will not find a stock XR650L that will beat Pastrona's DRZ400e SM"

I bet OsearyDrakoulias (of the original post) could buy and uncork both a XR650L and a DR650SE for the price of Pastrona's DRZ whatever. All that is apples and oranges, and is not gonna help him decide.

Talk about a major thread hijacking! :banghead:

OsearyDrakoulias,

Ride them both and decide for yourself. :banghead:

I love my XR650R!! And it's not that hard to convert to DS...depending on your state.

I have an XR650L stock with the exception of a 14 tooth front sprocket. I weigh in at 270 and and keep up and beat a yz426 (after 1/2 mile) and beat a DRZ400S with no problem.

I dont think you can go wrong with the XR. The DRZ is a good bike also, just dont know much about the 650SE.

Since im 6'1" tall, I wanted a big bike. The XR fits it all. Only thing I don't like is the 2.6 gallon tank. I get about 45mpg average. If I ride real nice I can get 50mpg.

thats like comparing a a 426 hemi with dual turbos and nos to a stock 502, one is bigger but one has so much high performance shit on it, it would easily dominate the bigger stock one.

thats like comparing a a 426 hemi with dual turbos and nos to a stock 502, one is bigger but one has so much high performance shit on it, it would easily dominate the bigger stock one.

Oh christ. Especially that "nos" right? lol

well, if ya got a 426, ya gotta have nos.

Your a frekin' retard.

and just when you thought it was safe to take him off the ignore list!

and just when you thought it was safe to take him off the ignore list!

I saw one of the kids replies and it was spelled right, read well and had something good to say! :applause: I should of saved it! I think it will be the only one.