New EBC 320mm kit for L's?

I have the email with part numbers at work.

I will post it in the morning.

Braking

Part number POW-21 is supposed to be for the factory caliper on a 320mm rotor.

Translator please?!? Did I click on something wrong or is there no english website?

Click on the English link in the top right menu. It switches the page.

Thanks Supafly.

Link is fixed now.

Alright, aah gots me the braided stainless brake line (red) and fancy new pads, the relocation bracket and a bottle of hitemp brake fluid. :ride:

All I need now is a 320mm rotor... :applause:

anyone???

Supermotard Ø320

Disk - Front Wave

Cod. STX50D

Dimension: 320,0 x 118,0

Honda XR650L

299 ea.

I hate when that happens :applause:

$299, Whoa! I might as well buy the MAP engineering kit for 365.

Give me a couple of days to try it out, and I'll let ya know. Matt said he only had 4, so that means 3 should be left. :applause:

sounds good, let us all know!!

Zack

sounds good, let us all know!!

Zack

Man that is one sweet looking rotor.

Too bad it didn't fit. Not even close. :ride:

Will send the package back today, and use the money on an edelbrock squirter. :applause:

I feel your pain folks.

I went thru this last year when I converted my 93 L. I ended up buying a complete wheelset for the xr650r and making my own spacers to make them fit and got a galfer 320mm wave rotor and a braking relocator with shims to make it all fit. Neither cheap nor bolt on but is a solution if you have a mill and lathe. here is a link to a pic http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=6923

Good luck :applause:

Billy

I feel your pain folks.

I went thru this last year when I converted my 93 L. I ended up buying a complete wheelset for the xr650r and making my own spacers to make them fit and got a galfer 320mm wave rotor and a braking relocator with shims to make it all fit. Neither cheap nor bolt on but is a solution if you have a mill and lathe. here is a link to a pic http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=6923

Good luck :ride:

Billy

Nice looking bike Mojo :applause: