New EBC 320mm kit for L's?

Well I do appreciate the help don87xr600, but I do remember hearing from someone on this forum who has a 650l buying a 320mm rotor for a 600 and not having it fit, along with the relocation bracket. I dont wanna go through mixing and matching parts then trying to get them to fit after spending that much $.

Thanks,

Zack

http://www.ebcbrakes.com/Assets/usacat2005.pdf

no oversized rotor for the 650L

Bummer. I am looking forward to this mod when available.

Yesterday while doing some 90mph blasting on the backroads of hurricane ravaged south Florida, I noticed that when heavy braking on the straights the bike wants to turn left a little. Nothing drastic-just an annoying little pull...Is this fork flexing?

Anyone with the big rotors have this problem?

Guys, I think you have this all wrong. the 650L comes with the oversize rotor and bracket all ready from the factory. the 650R is the bikes that needs it. all you have to do is mesuare it.

The 650L does not come with a 320mm rotor. idk if the stock one is 260 or 280mm but either way, with the hevier tires/wheels you Need a larger rotor. Treadmarks, where did you find a relocation bracket for the L's and how $?

Zack

Treadmarks, where did you find a relocation bracket for the L's and how $?Zack

A place in Ohio, I forget the name. They responded to an email I sent asking about one last week.

Price was 90 buckaroonies.

I have the email with part numbers at work.

I will post it in the morning.

So...where we gonna get a rotor? :applause: