BLM B.S. Once again.........

So I was in Glamis this weekend,where I have been going for 17 years,great trip until the ? BLM drove up to my camp this AM, a working camp, full of people not leaving......and questioned some paper towels (3) under my truck.They were full of blood from a bloddy nose I had,ten minutes prior, as I explained to him,this :busted::busted: hole gave me a damn ticket for littering.I will be in court in December to hang that :banghead: er. :banghead: I didn't know you could raid campsites and ticket people for trash on assumptions??????? I am really,really,pissed..........Unbelievable.......... :busted:

P.S. Anyone had this happen?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once staged at the parking lot near the dam at Lake Silverwood and was stopped by a ranger for littering. I guess somebody threw a couple beer cans under my trailer when I was out riding. I told him they were not mine, but I offered to pick them up anyway. He was going to write me up anyway. After he saw that the only thing in my ice chest was iced tea, he let me go.

guess I'll play the Devil's Advocate and ask: why were your discarded paper items on the ground, and not in the trash ?? that does sound like littering :banghead:

As I stated in my post, my nose was bleeding ten minutes prior to that jaggoff showing up and was just finished with my medical duties. I don't litter.Period......... :banghead:.................I'll see him in court and he will be out of a job w/ my defense I have............FUQ BLM.

Sounds like he was trying to get a quota filled with his ticket book. BLM and F&G are all a bunch of whack jobs as far as I am concerned. Good luck getting him thrown out, hope there will be one less a$$ out there bugging campers.

This happened to me once, though no ticket was given. Rangers stopped by our camp at Glamis and complained about all the beer cans everywhere. We told him that we planned to clean the camp before we left and with a little talking we got out of a ticket. We typically keep our camp clean now though in the morning it often looks pretty bad due to the partying. Also, if the wind comes pretty much all litter on the ground is blown out across the dez, no good.

Sounds like your ticket was unjust. How much is it? Is it worth ur time to go fight it or is it the princibalities of the matter? Good luck

i imagine that the blm at glamis have to deal with more than their fare share of ********. i'd cut them a little slack, they are between a rock and a hard place.

Are you :banghead: kidding me, Obviously you don't ride much and are not aware of the impact the :banghead: BLM has had on riding areas widespread. If it was 100 years ago I would have shot him out of principle alone........Do your homework pal.............?

you're right, managing glamis is a multi-agency effort. keeping all the drunks in line takes a lot of public resources.

You might want to take your foot out of your mouth now, you have no :banghead: idea what you are talking about............