Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Looking for '05 wr tank

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm coming over from the 250f group. I'm looking to see if any body want's to part with their 05 wr stock tank. Let me know your prices if there are any to sell or if you want a trade I have a clarke clear 2.8gal tank I'd trade. Let me know.

BFS

I have one I will trade with you in mint condition from an 05 wr450. email me for details.

You may have found that tank you're looking for already, but if not, I have an '06 with about 110 miles on it, and am looking for a clear desert tank. Not sure if they're interchangable, but if they are, and you still have it, and it's in good shape, you've got yourself a deal. I'd trade...

Matt

mheath6@cox.net

Thanks guys for all the offers. I hooked up with just034 and we're getting it done. Mattman. Yes they are the same just so you know if you come across someone else. A wr tank will work on the yz with the yz seat. 05-06 wr tanks the shrouds are interchangeable with the yz's. Just thought this would help.

BFS

Thanks guys for all the offers. I hooked up with just034 and we're getting it done. Mattman. Yes they are the same just so you know if you come across someone else. A wr tank will work on the yz with the yz seat. 05-06 wr tanks the shrouds are interchangeable with the yz's. Just thought this would help.

BFS

Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that my '06 seat was the same as the YZ, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again.