HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yamahondaha

1998-99 WR/YZ400 left side radiator needed

5 posts in this topic

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead::banghead::lol:

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead::banghead::lol:

i have one off a yz 450 .dont know if it will fit

The 426 and 450 rads will not work without substantial modification, the hose connections and the mounting holes are different. I might have an old one off of my 400 out in the shop. I will look and PM you if I find one. :banghead: