1998-99 WR/YZ400 left side radiator needed

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead::banghead::lol:

Have you talked to Myler's Radiator? http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/ They can probably fix it.

I called them but it was after hours. If it can be fixed I would still want a spare.

Anyone know if the newer radiator would fit if it was modified?

If anyone has a left side radiator for a 1998 or 1999 YZ or WR400F that they can part with I will buy it from you, I took mine to the radiator repair shop and they said it can't be fixed (the tube to tank connections are leaking) I would even consider one that needs tank repair if the price is right. I need something to ride and I am tired of waiting a week for Ebay auctions to end only to find out I have been out bit by 50 cents. I looked for brand new radiators online but they all list them as back ordered.....

HELP :banghead::banghead::lol:

i have one off a yz 450 .dont know if it will fit

The 426 and 450 rads will not work without substantial modification, the hose connections and the mounting holes are different. I might have an old one off of my 400 out in the shop. I will look and PM you if I find one. :banghead: