2006 YZ450F Press Day

For those of you who are patiently waiting, I heard from a Yami Rep that the model introduction & press day is Monday.

Can each dealers first bike be far behind? I would assume that you west coast guys will see them soon!

Just put some hard earned greenbacks down on an '06 yz450 after selling my CRF, and the local dealer assured me it would deliver late november, early December latest FYI. :banghead: I was first on the list, apparantly everyones waiting to hear the reviews before they commit. Maybe i'm crazy but I have faith Yamaha is going to get it right, again.

Im not bashing anyone but I was reading the last post and realized that every person who has posted that they have put money down on a new 06 yz450f is the "first one on the list".

Is there anyone out there who has been 2nd on the list yet?

You dont think the sales guys are feeding you a line to get your business do you? :banghead::banghead:

Just seems funny to me.

dave

Im not bashing anyone but I was reading the last post and realized that every person who has posted that they have put money down on a new 06 yz450f is the "first one on the list".

Is there anyone out there who has been 2nd on the list yet?

You dont think the sales guys are feeding you a line to get your business do you? :banghead::banghead:

Just seems funny to me.

dave

I was second on the list at my dealer for a Blue one (put $ down in July) & the dealer originally told me that the earliest would be mid to late December. In August he thought it would be most likely mid-January & from what I hear that may be right. First one at each dealer (at least in the Mid-Atlantic/Cali will be sooner) first week or two of December. As I posted before, I decided not to wait (sold my bike & wanted to ride this fall) and bought a CRF in August. However, like Satch posted, I plan to be first on the list for the '07!

06 450's were on the floor at Chapparral in Cali this weekend. I only looked at the LE yellow ones, didn't see if any blue were there or not. I did see a couple of each color racing on Sat and Sun though at Glen Helen.

They were in this pic right behind the pole:

chap1.jpg

Here is a zoomed in shot, still not great though(sorry):

chap2.jpg

06 450's were on the floor at Chapparral in Cali this weekend. I only looked at the LE yellow ones, didn't see if any blue were there or not. I did see a couple of each color racing on Sat and Sun though at Glen Helen.

They were in this pic right behind the pole:

chap1.jpg

Here is a zoomed in shot, still not great though(sorry):

chap2.jpg

Just curious, were they closed? Why not a close up and from that distance are you sure they weren't 250Fs?