Is anyone running Fluidyne Radiators on their 450?

$700 Australian. That is for a really great product.

All the facroty teams over here use them, I don't know how they compare to the fluidyne's?

Why do you want new radiators? have you busted one?

Broke the left one for the second time, can't be fixed this time. Yamaha OEM is $312 per side and they are crap........... :banghead:

There was a write up by BURNED on an install and performance on a DRZ and everything sounds totally positive except the fact that some radiator guards will not fit due to the larger size of the radiators. With my track record relating to radiator damage I can't afford to run with out radiator guards :banghead:

I currently run Devol guards and have been pretty satisfied with them and the design of them makes me think that I would be able to modify the mounting to make it work with a thicker radiator :banghead:

I think I'll order them tomorrow morning, I need to get them bolted on to go racing next weekend?

yep gotta love these things,fill'em up with evans NPG-R and she runs cool as a cucumber (even one day when it was 98' on tight single track!)the devols will fit the front,you may have to make an extension for that side/back strap (they are a little thicker front to back) but you won't break these things unless you smack a tree or sumthin' (well i even did that to them,caught a tree right between the shroud and the frame;stopped me dead from about 10 mph. the fluidynes didn't even flinch) :banghead: