HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saucebox

06 450f Possibly in stock in cidney montana

11 posts in this topic

Well I had a big halloween party last night and a guy happend to notice my 450 in my bedroom and he started asking me a bunch of questions about it liek where i got it and what i paid for it and such. Then he told me that he is a salesman at the yamaha dealer in cidney and that they have the 06 450's in. He said no yellow ones yet but they have already sold some blue ones. I havent called the dealership there to see if he was just filling me full or if its really true. Maybe someone wants to give them a call and check it out for themselves.

Then he told me that he is a salesman at the yamaha dealer in cidney and that they have the 06 450's in. He said no yellow ones yet but they have already sold some blue ones.

sounds like some1 spiked the punch :banghead:

sounds like some1 spiked the punch :banghead:

hahah yeah...

as far as i know, no rags have even published a press intro/test

sorry to waste your guys's time. called both the yammi dealers in sidney today and one didnt even order any yzf450's and the other said not till dec. I kinda wanna kick that guy in the gonads now.