Did i mess my 04 Yz450F (storage)

Hey guys...

First off hello from the desert. I had to leave my 04 Yz450F at my parents without have an oportunity to set it up for storage..the only thing i got to do was pour some fuel stablizer in tank...I hate that i was in such a rush..but do you think this will destory the motor or carbs> All input would greatly apprciated... My 03 raptor, is the same way..Thanks everyone...

John :banghead:

You may want to rebuild the carb upon return and flush the rest of the fuel system, but no harm will come of the bike. I'm sure there's some TT'rs from Illinois who'd be willing to care for your bike while you're gone.

I'm assuming you're enrolled and in the Middle East. Thank you if that's the case!

You may want to rebuild the carb upon return and flush the rest of the fuel system, but no harm will come of the bike. I'm sure there's some TT'rs from Illinois who'd be willing to care for your bike while you're gone.

I'm assuming you're enrolled and in the Middle East. Thank you if that's the case!

Bike will be fine - hopefully the petcock is turned off - otherwise a good cleaning will be due.

And yes I also thank you for what you are doing over there....be safe. :banghead:

Yes, thank you for your service.....

Don

Where abouts do you live in IL?

If you happen to be local by Crystal Lake, let me know i'd be happy to go over and winterize it for you, thank you for your service :banghead:

PM me if you are close by