Wr400 Tank

Hi Does Anyone Know If You Can Get A Smaller Tank For A Yamaha Wr400 1999 As Mine Is Really Big And Too Heavy And Bulky. It Also Looks S**t So I Need A New One Wb Jamie

J,

You should be able to use a YZ tank but you will need to change your seat also. I think "Clarke" or maybe other manufacturers might be able to confirm.

TC

yes you can use the OEM yz250/400/426 1998-2002 but you will have to use there seat also.

check ebay. I just did the YZ seat/tank swap on my 99 wr. i got the yz tank with the bike and picked up a seat for 29$ shipped on ebay.

I put a YZ seat and tank combo from a 98 YZ 400 on my 99 WR 400, best mod I did. :banghead:

I installed a 01 yz426 tank purchased off of eBay and a new YZ seat. Best mod I have done, as it is a lot slimmer. The WR seat will not work with the YZ tank so you need to get both. Great mod!

Yeah Thanks, I Just Bought A Tank, Rad Panels And Seat With Gripper Cover Off A '99 Yz400 On Ebay. It Cost Me $210 And Comes Complete With Yamaha Of Troy Graphics And Seat Cover Wb Jamie