HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stonewall

Ride pics from yesterday

16 posts in this topic

I rode out of the yard yesterday afternoon and put 63 miles on the WR before dark. It was a super nice day and the scenery was awesome. I even got to ride through a few small patches of snow above 4000'. :banghead: :banghead:

Halloween Ride

Too bloody cold!!!!!!!

Humidity is well over 100% here now, just 2 more months of torture (summer) to go.

The wet season should be here soon, I can't wait for the mud slop fest!

BTW what was the little animal?

It's a groundhog.

Too bloody cold!!!!!!!

Cold??? :banghead: It was almost 60 degrees. seemed plenty warm to me.

Pics are cool. You boys need to ride in my back yard. Desert, mines, sand, snow, river beds, cats, mustangs, cows, and eagles. I'm leaving now, have to go and rub one off. :banghead::banghead:

Stonewall those pics are really nice. I think I will be moving to the Blacksburg VA area within the next 6-8 months I hope I can find some riding like that. How many miles you have on that WR now, you probably really rack them up with all the riding so close buy. Sure looks like you could use a few riding buddies, I know someone that might be able to help you out with the haha, you know it is risky riding alone. Great pics cant wait to see more. Cya Stinson

I rode out of the yard yesterday afternoon and put 63 miles on the WR before dark. It was a super nice day and the scenery was awesome. :applause::p

Hey man,

"scenery was awesome"....that looks like the sounding knob road from top of jack to McDowell...i think i recognize the views and the rocks in the snow pics. :lol: is that correct? that jack mountain rock has a unique look. AWESOME pics buddy and a NICE looking bike you got there! :ride:

Cool groundhog pic too, err whatever that "critter" is...LOL :lol:

Let's ride before it gets to cold :p:p:p

hey bud,

when we gonna ride? :ride: it's gonna snow soon! :applause: let's get out there and do one before it's icy!