Zip Ty Racing

Quick question. I am about to make an order from ZIP TY and was curious what I should get from them for my 2003 WR That is in the process of a 95% rebuild. It only has 80 miles on it and other than free mods it is completly stock. :banghead:

I recommend the following from Zip-TY:

Fuel screw

Magnetic drain plug

TM Designs chain slider

TM Designs chain guide

Neutral switch replacement cover

Left side front wheel spacer from YZ kit ( no more seal grooves cut thru stock soft spacer)

Don't forget the Zip-Ty Hot Start nut! Also, their axle block setup is pretty trick, but not a necessity...SC

And get a shipping quote over the phone otherwise you won't know the amount if you order via web, despite a webpage confirmation and email from them that will both say $0.00 for shipping.

And get a shipping quote over the phone otherwise you won't know the amount if you order via web, despite a webpage confirmation and email from them that will both say $0.00 for shipping.

Call the TT store and order it. If you order everything listed shipping will be free :banghead:

I'll second the hot start nut and blocks. They aren't a necessity but they are nice :banghead:

Don't forget the Zip-Ty Hot Start nut! Also, their axle block setup is pretty trick, but not a necessity...SC

Yeah I forgot about the red aluminum nut for the hot start cable connection to the carb. It is a must! :banghead:

Thanks for all the help I am going to place my order asap!! Thanks :banghead: