Rekluse question

My question with a Rekluse is do you retain engine braking? Their FAQ did not address this question? If so,when you hit the throttle during an engine brake slide,do you have the same hit of power as normal.This is my main concern,and I haven't seen it answered anywhere on other threads.Thanks

My question with a Rekluse is do you retain engine braking? Their FAQ did not address this question? If so,when you hit the throttle during an engine brake slide,do you have the same hit of power as normal.This is my main concern,and I haven't seen it answered anywhere on other threads.Thanks

The answer to both of your questions is yes. Now if you lock the back wheel it will go into natural / free wheel but a quick blip of the throttle brings the clutch back on line :banghead: I just had my bike out in tight stuff for the first time since installing the Rekluse and I have to say it's the best $$ I have spent on it :banghead::lol::busted:

Thanks,I think you answered my third questin as well.Your saying if you lock the back wheel (with to much rear brake) during engine braking,it will not stall,but it will go to neutral,and a blip of the throttle gets it going again.Thats amazing that with a load it still wont stall.

Thanks,I think you answered my third questin as well.Your saying if you lock the back wheel (with to much rear brake) during engine braking,it will not stall,but it will go to neutral,and a blip of the throttle gets it going again.Thats amazing that with a load it still wont stall.

That is correct! Some of the trails I was on Saturday are very tight with a big rut around every third corner it seamed so I locked the rear brake more than I would like to admit :banghead: and it never stalled once :banghead:

Thanks again byggd.I have a Wr 450 and a KTM 300 XCW.I think my 2 smoker can use it the most.Much easier to stall than the WR.I'm probably going to give it a try. :banghead:

Thanks again byggd.I have a Wr 450 and a KTM 300 XCW.I think my 2 smoker can use it the most.Much easier to stall than the WR.I'm probably going to give it a try. :banghead:

I ride my buddies yz250 and locked the wheel a couple times, all I did was let up on the brake and it started right back up again. Seems you would get more use from it on the thumper :banghead: all depends on the riding you do I guess. Just my .02 :lol: