Does anyone have a good XR650R or L wallpaper?

This is my "Ride Utah" wallpaper.

<a  href=mont0141tr.jpg' alt='mont0141tr.jpg'>

cool pic dezrider :banghead:

This message is hidden because wr450fyamaha is on your ignore list.

I laugh everytime I see that! :banghead:

:busted::busted::banghead::lol::busted::crazy::busted::lol::lol:

:banghead:

Sweet pic....now if they would just let us try that LMAO! :banghead:

awsome, only one thing wrong with it.....not an L

Dude, did you bring down the Ten Commandments with you?

I love the Utah pic. Here's my desktop:

ff212386.jpg

43226280-O.jpg

Mine:

62cfa9dd.jpg

Here are some originals from me and Hodakaguy...

picture002of2.th.jpg

picture005sq0.th.jpg

img0210kq9.th.jpg

To bad there's a Yamaha in this one...

img0206jj3.th.jpg

thats because he RIDES his :smirk:

Apparently not, if your riding hard you always need good tires to keep your bike stable, especially if you have a big bore powerhouse like a 650 :usa: If my beast does not have fresh rubber I can count on fishtailing into sudden death :thumbsup: Like Honda says stupid hurts. Riding a big bore dirtbike with bald tires is like riding a Hayabusa in the rain, it's just stupid :busted:

However I don't think they are "bald" I think they are just true "dual sport" tires. Either the person rides mostly street or they just don't know the difference. :thumbsup: Dual sport tires can get you in a lot of trouble really fast offroad no matter how good of a rider you are. I think many members on here that ride "offroad" really just ride on fire roads and fields and stuff so they can get away with thoes kinda tires. Get them near real mud, sand or woods and that's another story :smirk:

Bald tires are the worst on fire roads out here, dew to the fact that they are hard with a thin coat of sand. Not bad in the jagged rocks of the wicked single track out here.

Anyways PorterzCustomz you now have met the never to be forgot'n wr450fyamaha boy.....I think he is now almost 17:smirk: I don't think he can write a post without getting flamed:smirk:

What happened? I can't give gas to other members......It says, "Can't give fuel to this post" or something like that........I was in the giving mood and now I can't give.....that isn't Christmas spirit....

On a better note and trying to be good....:thumbsup:

My wall paper...

IMG_4935.JPG

Picture%2016.jpg

Black680Red.JPG

1_56.JPG

headlight.JPGgarage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=971

123_1.JPG

123.jpg

bruce-1.jpg

my wallpaper...:thumbsup:

"What happened? I can't give gas to other members......It says, "Can't give fuel to this post" or something like that........I was in the giving mood and now I can't give.....that isn't Christmas spirit..."

...that means ur on "double-secret probation" :smirk:

1_56.JPG

now that's a true 50/50 tire... :usa:

123_1.JPG

...and cud u post the template for the airbox vents or is it proprietary?

:busted:

...and cud u post the template for the airbox vents or is it proprietary?

:thumbsup:

Top secret! But, I'll leak some of the info.......first you have to be just out of the Hospital....bored......drugs to stop the pian and standing in front of the drill press in your shop.......

It does modulate the emulsification of the transponding air flow anding a capacitance charge to reduce inductance reactance completely eliminating farroresonance. Once you have a complete unaformaty of bypolar electron charge the free radicals are rudced to allow hyperdiction induction.

Top secret! But, I'll leak some of the info.......first you have to be just out of the Hospital....bored......drugs to stop the pian and standing in front of the drill press in your shop.......

It does modulate the emulsification of the transponding air flow anding a capacitance charge to reduce inductance reactance completely eliminating farroresonance. Once you have a complete unaformaty of bypolar electron charge the free radicals are rudced to allow hyperdiction induction.

HAHAhahaaa... :usa:

that's MUCH better than my reason...poor planning :busted:

:thumbsup:

P.S. we're gunna make u remove that cover one of these dayz...even money says there's a pod filter behind it! :smirk:

My latest side pannel has 12 or 18 of those 1" Uni minnie pre filters.

G_25497G_TH_1.jpg

I tried to make it look like a drop of water. All those old pictures are of side pannels and radiator shrouds that are painted with black Kylon Fusion piant. Worked great with just a lot of redue or touch up but, now I have true black plastic.....

Anyways PorterzCustomz you now have met the never to be forgot'n wr450fyamaha boy.....I think he is now almost 17:smirk: I don't think he can write a post without getting flamed:smirk:

What happened? I can't give gas to other members......It says, "Can't give fuel to this post" or something like that........I was in the giving mood and now I can't give.....that isn't Christmas spirit....

On a better note and trying to be good....:thumbsup:

Bruce, if a post is too old, or the member has left/been banned from TT, you cannot leave rep points.