Newest "Latte" boy...

since when do they put inverted forks on a 650l

look again pay attention this time, and for gods sake please take this advice............... make sure your brain is in gear before you engage your mouth.....

Nice looking L you have there, Justice.

Thanks onaXR

Good helmet and goggles,elbow/knee protectors, MSR pant/ jersey, chest protector, gloves..check

A very defining moment, riding around the track with my son on our own bikes...

PRICELESS

wr, please read my sig, and stop trying sooooooooooo hard to be funny, cause really dude, nobody is laughing.

Sup Josh, you should have seen his first ride man...Classic! We miss ya bruddah'

This is how it all starts. I started with an XR650L. Next I bought my son a 50, then my daughter wanted a bike so she got a CRF80. My wife decided she wanted in on the fun, so she got a DR350. Then she wanted e-start and got a DRZ400. My son outgrew the 50 so he got a DRZ110 and I moved on to a WR400. I had to get a trailer to pull all these bikes around and an RV so we could stay out riding for a few days. Now we go to the desert every other weekend and the whole family rides together. :banghead:

You started a chain reaction of fun, trust me on this. :banghead:

This is how it all starts. I started with an XR650L. Next I bought my son a 50, then my daughter wanted a bike so she got a CRF80. My wife decided she wanted in on the fun, so she got a DR350. Then she wanted e-start and got a DRZ400. My son outgrew the 50 so he got a DRZ110 and I moved on to a WR400. I had to get a trailer to pull all these bikes around and an RV so we could stay out riding for a few days. Now we go to the desert every other weekend and the whole family rides together. ?

You started a chain reaction of fun, trust me on this. ?

haha, more like a chain reaction of wallet opening :ride:?:crazy::crazy::banghead::bonk::banghead:?:crazy::bonk::crazy::bonk::bonk::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::bonk::busted::crazy:

I have to agree with tntmo, you have started something that will make you wonder what you used to do before dirtbikes! :banghead: I started small, and now I have a full stable of bikes, RV, trailer, and we plan our vacations and travel around the local desert race schedule! :busted::busted: Putt'n with the little guy is about the funnest thing in the world! Chasing his older brother ain't bad either! :banghead:?