New 01' WR -- 426 No Spark!

New to the four strokes. Puchased used, prior owner stated he rode it last about 2 months ago. I am getting no spark, put in new plug -- no spark. No spark leaving coil. Unfamiliar with readings going into coil and ohm readings with bench test of coil. Does anyone know these values. Let me know. Any suggestions on which wire to bypass kill switch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. :banghead::banghead::lol::busted:

New to the four strokes. Puchased used, prior owner stated he rode it last about 2 months ago. I am getting no spark, put in new plug -- no spark. No spark leaving coil. Unfamiliar with readings going into coil and ohm readings with bench test of coil. Does anyone know these values. Let me know. Any suggestions on which wire to bypass kill switch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. :banghead::lol::busted::banghead:

The first thing I would try is disconnect the kill switch :busted:

Thanks. :banghead::banghead::lol::busted:

according to the manual, you have to do some checks:

ignition system connection,ignition coil,cdi magneto,neutral switch. (p 6-3 at the manual, you have the entire checks.