FMF powercore IV. Does it come w/ spark arrestor?

I won one on Ebay, but I'm getting conflicting results on whether it comes with a sparky or not. Anyone have one for a 426 and can confirm if it does indeed have it?

It should. Mine did. I asked before bidding though. Is available for $30 if it doesn't.

I won one on Ebay, but I'm getting conflicting results on whether it comes with a sparky or not. Anyone have one for a 426 and can confirm if it does indeed have it?

the powercore 4 "SA" has the arrestor if it doesn't it can be had for around $20-30 from FMF :banghead:

Mine does FMF IV "Q", Printed "Certified spark blah blah blah" on the end cap.

I've also got a 'Q' and that has the SA for sure. Thanks for the info everyone.

Even if I gotta shell out $30 I'm still ahead in the deal.

Thanks.

FMF wants $54 for the S/A. Can you guys point me in the direction of the $30 retailer?

Thanks.

inflation sucks,thats what they were a couple yrs ago :banghead:

I have an '02 426 an my power core 4 has a sparky on it. Works great.

Yes it does come with the spark arrestor. :banghead:

Yes it does come with the spark arrestor. :banghead:

the "powercore 4 SA" does; the "powercore4" does not. all of the "Q's" come with. just clearing that up in case someone orders a "powercore 4" and wonders where thier spark arrestor is :banghead: its just an ordering designation to include the arrestor, not a different muffler,of course its mo'money!

True statement. Mine did not come with a sparky, nor can FMF supply one since this is the 'old' style Powercore. Anyone want it? $100 plus shipping. Used one time.

Earplugs sold seperate.