HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burrito913

Kouba Link for RMZ450

10 posts in this topic

I'm about 5'6" and have the same problem but I'm concerned that it will change the geometry too much.

Ha this is funny cause I was thinking the same thing and I'm 5'7 what are the odds of a height diff so close. Sorry I just thought it was funny, by the way do you know if Ricky is using one cause he's a short a$$ too ?

do you guys really have that much of a problem. I'm 5'2 and i was thinking about getting rmz450 , i already have a ktm 125 and i would be switching back and farth but wat are the biggest complaints you have about the bike!!!

Thank you

Anthony

I have no complaints. I love this bike. It has so much bottom end, and with the Pro Circuit pipe, it's a monster. I am getting the step seat to keep me forward in the corners. I am 5' 7 ", and have no problem with height. I had a CRF 450, and this bike is so much faster. Not saying it has more power, or anything, not sure of dyno power. but it hooks up and goes, it corners, and tracts. My lap times are way better.

The engineers at Suzuki spinet a lot of time working on the link and revised it for 06. I would be afraid of changing the geometry of the shock. The 06 tracks so much better & hadels braking bumps better than the 05 I jest would not try it. I am 5'-8" and have no problems with it being to tall.