Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRP-rider

There are 2 types of Bike owners........

60 posts in this topic

There are 2 types of bike owners...........

The ones who spend their time modifying/messing with their bike..... :busted: :busted:

And the ones who spend their time riding their bike..... :lol::banghead:

And then there are also XR600/650 riders..... :busted:

And then there are riders who wish they were XR600/650 riders..... :busted::banghead:

I think you left out the third type of rider.

More reliable, running cooler (Uncork, jetted right for where they ride)

The one that modifies thier bike so they can ride longer, (bigger gas tank, better carburation {this goes for the "L" as well})

Faster (removing the restrictors, uncorking, different gearing)

Stronger/more power for climbing hills and winning races. (Cam, Piston, carburetor, valve train)

Better traction (Better tires for where they ride)

Better suspension because they ride more then fire roads.

Ya, you got your little stir stick out and tried to stir the pot but, it's about to become frozen where you live. Poser :banghead: If you realy knew how to ride you would want to modify the bike for your riding ability. But, stock is good enough for most that don't modify. The fact is those that don't can't ride a modified bike, they can't use what stock has to offer

A stock bike can't do this very well:

Video

Oh, wait this is another "L" rider? Oh, that says it all. :banghead:

There are 2 types of bike owners...........

The ones who spend their time modifying/messing with their bike..... :lol::busted:

And the ones who spend their time riding their bike..... :banghead::banghead:

And then there are also XR600/650 riders..... :busted:

And then there are riders who wish they were XR600/650 riders..... :lol::crazy:

This just is not true. I modify and I spend more time riding than the average ride and park type rider.

One thing you got right is XR650 riders are a different breed than the panty waist I gotta have a 150 pound bike that goes fast riders. It seems those panty waist missed the last evolutionary jump forward. :lol::lol::busted::busted:

Although there are two types of riders BRP owners and non BRP owners.

There are really three types of riders;

1. Those who have crashed

2. Those who will crash

3. Those who have crashed and will crash again

Unfortunately I am in category three.

There are two types of bike owners, those who think there are two types of bike owners..and those who don't.

yeah, im the kinda guy that spends about as much time modifying/cleaning/babying my bike as i do ridin it.

My XR has about $5k worth of goodies on her and none of them are useless. I have the stock exhaust and motor too. I love to wrench on it and spending time in the garage. However, I also have 3,000 miles logged on the BRP just for this year. About 95% trail.

could be like the HD guys and strut around in leathers and a doo rag.... ooooohhhh - ahhhhhhhh LMAO....

Another Cat 3 guy here.

35% wrenching/65% riding. Although I'll admit wrenching gives me great satisfaction when the mod or tweak performed improves the riding experience. The wrenching due to broken parts because I am a Cat 3 rider, not so satisfying.

Another Cat 3 guy here.

35% wrenching/65% riding. Although I'll admit wrenching gives me great satisfaction when the mod or tweak performed improves the riding experience. The wrenching due to broken parts because I am a Cat 3 rider, not so satisfying.

yeah, i not much of a fan of changing oil/washing/changing tires/etc. but when it comes to that 675cc piston and bore, im all over it.

could be like the HD guys and strut around in leathers and a doo rag.... ooooohhhh - ahhhhhhhh LMAO....

i dont know, my dad is a "harley guy" and i have never seen him in leather or god forbid....a doo rag :banghead::banghead::lol:

One more type of rider:

Those that spend too much time "bench racing" on the computer...bla bla bla. If you are reading this then you must not be riding your red pig. :banghead: