HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMAUST

Ok. Now that I am starting to hang out here....

7 posts in this topic

Why do I have to scroll down so damn far to get to this forum. After all, it was the WR's that got this site started off to begin with. :banghead:

Two words.

“Alphabetical order”

:banghead:

Do what the rest of us lazy suckers do.

Bookmark it.

Two words.

“Alphabetical order”

Do what the rest of us lazy suckers do.

Bookmark it.

:busted:

True. But you can sort in either ascending or decending order. It's the sort order that is all screwed up! Yamaha should be at the top! :busted::crazy::lol::busted::busted::banghead::lol:

Why do I have to scroll down so damn far to get to this forum. After all, it was the WR's that got this site started off to begin with. :banghead:

Hey Paul !

How have you been? And are you lost again? Don't tell me you sold your pumpkin and have come back to the light?

Hope all is going well with you down South.

Dave

Dave, everything is going great! Since the KTM is plated it stays in the stable. The WR stays in the family for those sometime slacker riders. :banghead: That leaves an openning for a new bike. :banghead:

Dave, everything is going great! Since the KTM is plated it stays in the stable. The WR stays in the family for those sometime slacker riders. :banghead: That leaves an openning for a new bike. :banghead:

Glad to hear you are doing great ! I am gonna have to come down there one of these days to ride with you. Let me know if you are coming up this way and we can finally hit Stony. Sounds like you are on the verge of buying another DubyaR. Congrats !

Take care

Dave

Glad to hear you are doing great ! I am gonna have to come down there one of these days to ride with you. Let me know if you are coming up this way and we can finally hit Stony. Sounds like you are on the verge of buying another DubyaR. Congrats !

Take care

Dave

Dave, you are welcome anytime to come down to SoCal. We'll take you out on some awesome desert riding. I will be back up north. Stoney seems like a million miles away. :busted::crazy::crazy::busted: The only saving grace is that the desert soil near where I live is wet right now! :busted::lol::lol::busted::lol::banghead::banghead:

I'd like to do George Town again too. :lol: