Any pic's of powerbomb headers

Looking to get a header for my XR650L (allready have Pro circuit T-4 slipon)

Like to see what the FMF Powerbomb header looks like Installed.

Actually would like to see pics of any kind of aftermarket headers installed on the XR 650L.

Thanks

I hace a 2005 XR650l and I was told they dont make The power bomb exhaust for my bike anymore. If you know where I can get one please let me know Thanks

if you put a big header on that stock 650L yoe are going to kill your low end, keep the slip on

ive got a yoshimura header on my bike...... www.xrsonly.com has full exhaust systems.....dont know about ne one else.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=6555

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=6557

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=7683

ive got a yoshimura header on my bike...... www.xrsonly.com has full exhaust systems.....dont know about ne one else.

:banghead::busted::crazy::crazy::busted::lol::banghead::lol::crazy::lol::crazy::busted::busted::lol:

:crazy::banghead::banghead::crazy::crazy::crazy::lol::lol::crazy::lol::busted::busted::busted::busted:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::lol:

I guess I'm just dense, but I cant help but wonder why you'd answer a question when you dont have a clue as to the answer ... MORON Post Whore :banghead:

Man, those pipes look like they were made in shop class. :banghead:

I guess I'm just dense, but I cant help but wonder why you'd answer a question when you dont have a clue as to the answer ... MORON Post Whore :banghead:

haha, i just felt like cockin off