Ross is AWSOME

Enzo Racing is Awsome :banghead: I went out Saturday and could not believe I was riding the same bike. Enzo did a revalve and put in new springs for me. The receptionist at Enzo is so freindly and helpful. Ross is really cool and I can't say enough nice stuff about them. They had my suspension done in a day and the sag was set perfect, I didn't even have to adjust it.

Before Enzo I had a local suspension guy from a big name company service my stuff and he said I should go to lighter springs. He said for my weight that the 04 YZ450 was probably over sprung and thats why I was having a hard time settling it in on corners. Well I trusted that and I never really liked how the bike felt even after that. Plus it would bottom really bad off of big stuff and we all know how great that feels?

Ross and his crew have given me a whole new confidence level and put the fun factor back in riding. I feel like I'm ridin a 250 with my motor crammed in it. Hey GA426 thanx man you were absolutely right :banghead:

I am thinking about trying out ENZO on my new 06s(if they ever come in).Right now my suspension is done my PR2 but im thinking of trying ENZO mainly because of their subtanks, and the fact they do the factory team bikes.My only reason I dont want to is because I would have to ship 4 forks and 2 shocks to the opposite coast.That and PR2 gets my suspension done in a day.

Could you post some prices please.

Enzo Racing is Awsome :banghead: I went out Saturday and could not believe I was riding the same bike. Enzo did a revalve and put in new springs for me. The receptionist at Enzo is so freindly and helpful. Ross is really cool and I can't say enough nice stuff about them. They had my suspension done in a day and the sag was set perfect, I didn't even have to adjust it.

Before Enzo I had a local suspension guy from a big name company service my stuff and he said I should go to lighter springs. He said for my weight that the 04 YZ450 was probably over sprung and thats why I was having a hard time settling it in on corners. Well I trusted that and I never really liked how the bike felt even after that. Plus it would bottom really bad off of big stuff and we all know how great that feels?

Ross and his crew have given me a whole new confidence level and put the fun factor back in riding. I feel like I'm ridin a 250 with my motor crammed in it. Hey GA426 thanx man you were absolutely right?

I told you.........?

Enzo does magic to a Yami's suspension....I can not wait to see what good things they can do to a 06.....

My confidence factor increased 100% after riding mine....and that is what makes you faster guys. :banghead:

Here is ENZO's link:

http://www.enzoracing.com/

How much did it all cost? I'm going to send my suspension out for a revalve this winter.

I forgot to to tell you guys that they still have a couple of works parts that are left over from the 04-05 bikes that will not fit the 06's. HUGE, HUGE discounts. I was thinking about it but I suck so bad that even if I was riding Ferry's or Reedy's 450 I would still look like a monkey F$%kin a football. No works parts can make me look good? Plus I still don't know how to tell my wife about the $$$$$ I spent. I guess I can tell her its alot cheaper than what the hospital charges to put me back together :banghead:

$525 for

Fork revalve/rebuild and new springs

Shock revalve/rebuild and new spring

2 bottles fork oil

oh yeah and a Sh$t load of confidence and fun.....I don't care how good the 06 is. My bike is gonna be alot of fun for a long time :banghead:

Oh man you make me jealous.

I dropped my susp. at enzo before I left for a buisness trip and cant wait to get back. It is all done just waiting for me to pick it up. BTW, talking to Ross over the phone, definatly sold me on customer service.

I did end up adding some of the works stuff they had leftover. If any of you with 04 stuff are looking for a deal, they might have some stuff left. I can't wait to try it out, i'll keep you all updated.

I dropped my susp. at enzo before I left for a buisness trip and cant wait to get back. It is all done just waiting for me to pick it up. BTW, talking to Ross over the phone, definatly sold me on customer service.

I did end up adding some of the works stuff they had leftover. If any of you with 04 stuff are looking for a deal, they might have some stuff left. I can't wait to try it out, i'll keep you all updated.

what works stuff are you talking about?

I forgot to to tell you guys that they still have a couple of works parts that are left over from the 04-05 bikes that will not fit the 06's. HUGE, HUGE discounts. I was thinking about it but I suck so bad that even if I was riding Ferry's or Reedy's 450 I would still look like a monkey F$%kin a football. No works parts can make me look good? Plus I still don't know how to tell my wife about the $$$$$ I spent. I guess I can tell her its alot cheaper than what the hospital charges to put me back together :banghead:

$525 for

Fork revalve/rebuild and new springs

Shock revalve/rebuild and new spring

2 bottles fork oil

oh yeah and a Sh$t load of confidence and fun.....I don't care how good the 06 is. My bike is gonna be alot of fun for a long time :banghead:

is that 525 otd shipped and everything?

what works stuff are you talking about?

2-piece rear shock body w/machined cylinder

Ti-nitride lowers.

Kashima uppers.

Not like I really need that much suspension, but hey why not. :banghead:

Not sure whats left at what deals but give Ross a call and he can hook it up.

is that 525 otd shipped and everything?

No I didnt pay any shipping. I had one of my Drivers drop it off on his way to Cali and pick up on his way home. Not sure how much shipping is, but even if its $150 back and forth and you are serious about your suspension its way worth it. I had to buy 3 new springs so that was an added cost.

I think he may still have some works stuff left over and he was charging $350 for stuff that normaly costs $1500.

Yeah I hear you on the Customer service part. Unfortunately what I've found out alot, is if you are not a pro then you don't really matter when dealing with some bike shops. Its nice to be treated good and I like the continued support. I would never even consider anyone else after working with Enzo. I wish more people in this industry were like them.

I am thinking about trying out ENZO on my new 06s(if they ever come in).Right now my suspension is done my PR2 but im thinking of trying ENZO mainly because of their subtanks, and the fact they do the factory team bikes.My only reason I dont want to is because I would have to ship 4 forks and 2 shocks to the opposite coast.That and PR2 gets my suspension done in a day.

Could you post some prices please.

I don't think you need subtanks after 05 :banghead: I'd call them, I think 05's are a twin chamber - Showaba's ????. Pretty sure 04 was the last forks to benefit from them :banghead: Don't hold me to that?