Wr400 Chain

Hi Does Anyone Know What Length Chain I Should Get For A Yamaha Wr400 '1999'. And Where Can You Get The Coloured Chains From Wb Jamie

it has to be a 520

not sure of length, but u can always get them cut, i remember i bought a DID vm x-ring or something and had to get 3 links cut off

it should say in your manual how many links the chain should be

I just put a new chain on my 99 WR 400. The length is 116 links. That is assuming you are running stock gearing which is 18 tooth countershaft and 50 tooth rear wheel sprocket (18/50). I am running 13/50 and therefore took a link out of my chain. Hope this helps!

Bob

That is assuming you are running stock gearing which is 18 tooth countershaft and 50 tooth rear wheel sprocket (18/50). Bob

NOT! Jeez Bob, 18/50 :banghead: These things are off road machines not hwy machines. Besides, I doubt if a 18 tooth would physically fit. Stock is 14/50.

NOT! Jeez Bob, 18/50 :banghead: These things are off road machines not hwy machines. Besides, I doubt if a 18 tooth would physically fit. Stock is 14/50.

Oh! You are so right! I meant to say 14/50! &%$#@! was I thinkin? just goes to show you... I can't let my fingers do the talkin! Sorry about that! I fatfingured the keyboard!

Bob