HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrivateIdaho

Does the WR450 come with any type of warantee?

8 posts in this topic

Yeah, guaranteed, if it breaks in half, you can keep both halves. :banghead: Actually, its 30 days.

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

The WR isnt considered a race bike??? I was under the impression it was, maybe not track, but trails, desert, scrambles, enduros... :banghead:

Sorry about that, I was just kidding. I should have been more specific, it's considered a race bike, which is the reason given that it only has a 1 month warranty. My bike had an extended warranty (24 month) and in the extended warranty paperwork it said that if the bike was raced the warranty was void. I got a laugh out of that.

Your mileage may vary.

Kind of lame when you think that even Husabergs now come with a six month warrenty. So much for the race bike argument.

Of course they need to based on history!

Yep 30 days and very limited. They are considered a race bike, so not much warantee.