Does the WR450 come with any type of warantee?

Does anyone know? Thanks :banghead:

1 month....

Yeah, guaranteed, if it breaks in half, you can keep both halves. :banghead: Actually, its 30 days.

Yep 30 days and very limited. They are considered a race bike, so not much warantee.

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

You can buy an extended warranty with them. Of course it's void if you actually race the bike as this isn't considered a race bike. :banghead:

The WR isnt considered a race bike??? I was under the impression it was, maybe not track, but trails, desert, scrambles, enduros... :banghead:

Sorry about that, I was just kidding. I should have been more specific, it's considered a race bike, which is the reason given that it only has a 1 month warranty. My bike had an extended warranty (24 month) and in the extended warranty paperwork it said that if the bike was raced the warranty was void. I got a laugh out of that.

Your mileage may vary.

Kind of lame when you think that even Husabergs now come with a six month warrenty. So much for the race bike argument.

Of course they need to based on history!

Yep 30 days and very limited. They are considered a race bike, so not much warantee.