Are 05 WR450's getting more expensive??

I just got an OTD quote from LA Yamaha for the 05 WR450... $6500!! A few weeks ago, their quote was $6299. &%$#@!???

Jimbo

I probably shouldn't gloat, but I picked one up in western PA for $5429 OTD. I'd either buy an 06 or look around a lot more before paying that much. Seems way over priced unless CA has some fees we don't back east.

I just paid 5850,- otd in Michigan after shopping around for sometime.

When you guys in states other than CA say OTD, it doesn't allow us to compare your prices unless you tell us what your sales tax rate is. Registration is pretty cheap. Setup/profit is where you usually get soaked.

Jimbo

I just got a quote of 6105 yesterday, this is otd with tax included 5%

We went to one dealer and was quoted 6499 and we said we could buy it cheaper down the road... He laughed at us and said go buy it then because that is below my cost. He then walked away from us and ignored us the rest of the time there.

When I get mine bought on monday we are loading them up (Nephew bought one Sat.) and going to go tell him what a mistake he made... Not one but two new bike sales. :banghead:

Dont forget all bikes are more expensive OTD in Kaliforniastan! :banghead:

So, why is LAYamaha going up on their price?

Don't think that layamaha is the cheapest. I've bought two different bikes from Alba that were both(otd) cheaper than layamaha's otd quote.

Don't think that layamaha is the cheapest. I've bought two different bikes from Alba that were both(otd) cheaper than layamaha's otd quote.

wheres alba?

In Poway(San Diego), CA. Keep in mind that I had to haggle the price. Don't expect to go in and get an instant better deal.