Vegas to Reno on the WR450

Man that looks great. How far is that race!??

Now that is what I'm coming to the states to do next year! Was thinking of doing a desert race, hence my desire to et accross and do some CA riding soon.

As someone said above, we dont have stuff like that in Europe!

Seriously, I reckon that would easy be worth a trip accross the pond.

Paul, we miss you over here on the WR side... :lol: If you're as fast as Dan then you're fast.. My buddies and I took him riding one time in Mojave a couple of years ago and couldn't believe the speed he has, very competent rider.. You guys could team up and probably do well.. I would like to see Josh at one of the BITD races sometime. Now that I did my first team race I've discovered the Ironman class is for the birds :busted: too much work for me...

Dan :banghead:

I am not as fast as Dan. He is an animal! I'm older though does that count? :banghead::lol::busted::busted::lol::lol::busted: I figure if he did twice as good on the first leg, I would only have to be half as good on the second. :crazy:

It does feel good to come back to the WR forum. I've been riding my old 400 lately as the KTM is down for maintenance. It reminds me of just how good a bike the WRs are even the older ones. I could see a new WR in my future. :busted:

:crazy:

Paul

Dan and taksx, why do you hesitate to go race in Mexico? I have experienced 3times Baja500 and one time one way 1000 and the 2000 from Japan. The difference is Spanish or English for me between in the States and in Mexico . There are always a lot of fun in Baja. :banghead:

My next overseas race will be Baja1000 in next year. It will be one way Baja again. One way Baja is special. Come on guys.

HIde

I've been riding my old 400 lately as the KTM is down for maintenance. It reminds me of just how good a bike the WRs are even the older ones. I could see a new WR in my future. :banghead:

:lol:

Paul

Paul, one of my teammates went riding on Sunday on his 525, he said after riding my WR he got spoiled by how well it turned and how nice the suspension was, he said the WR will definitely be his next bike and the 525 will soon be for sale... The WR has really come a long way... My dad just bought the 06 WR, he's going freaky on it..... :banghead:

Dan and taksx, why do you hesitate to go race in Mexico? I have experienced 3times Baja500 and one time one way 1000 and the 2000 from Japan. The difference is Spanish or English for me between in the States and in Mexico . There are always a lot of fun in Baja. :banghead:

My next overseas race will be Baja1000 in next year. It will be one way Baja again. One way Baja is special. Come on guys.

HIde

Hide, I've raced the BITD Bajamex 300 twice.. The riding is real nice down there. I have a friend of mine that's been stalking me everyday to race the 1000 next year. I just might do it.. :banghead: