Air Box Mods

I RECENTLY GOT THE POWER UP KIT NEW PIPE ETC. I AM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING SOME HOLES IN MY AIRBOX TO LET IT BREATHE BETTER. IS IT WORHT IT? AND DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO THE CARB OR ENGINE? THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT :banghead:

man, u gotta learn to search the forum....theres like 10 threads on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, u gotta learn to search the forum....theres like 10 threads on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....

Dude. You are killing me. wr450 for president. :banghead:

haha, i alredy am the prez aint i?

and dude, the all caps thing just aint workin for ya.....gunna have to change that.

haha, i alredy am the prez aint i?

wr450, your brain, dictionary or spell check definitely didn't work for you! alredy...... :banghead:

hehe, im tired ok......and i type faster than i can think so just for get about the spelling and move on!!!

hehe, im tired ok......and i type faster than i can think so just for get about the spelling and move on!!!

You Heard the man GIANT. Nothing to see here. Now move along.

barbrady.jpg

barbrady.jpg

He he! Barbrady for prezident!

ok wr boy. your bike still sounds like crap :banghead::banghead:

:banghead:
Here -- I too am new so I will not do what most others are doing -- and I will give you what you are asking for:

http://www.4strokes.com/tech/honda/airbox/

i didnt know silver members counted as new :lol::lol::crazy::banghead::lol::crazy::lol::lol::lol::busted::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::busted::lol::lol::busted::busted::lol::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::busted::banghead::lol::bonk: