HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowxr

Larger diameter grips?

10 posts in this topic

Do grips come in different diameters? If so, what brand/style is a little larger then the stock Honda grips.

thanks

I think they just come in one size. They come in pairs. Keep in mind the throttle grip is larger diameter than the other one due to the throttle tube.

I have large hands and put a set of oversize grips on that I picked up somewhere. Gave me instant armpump on the first ride, so I went back to the normal size half-waffles.

:banghead:

Do grips come in different diameters? If so, what brand/style is a little larger then the stock Honda grips.

thanks

Some of the gell grips are a little thicker, and help with the vibes too.

Try these.

I like Oury grips , got 'em on every bike I have. They are only slighly thicker, but way softer, like gel. They hold up well and are inexpensive.

I SWEAR by the Serfas brand Spyder grips. I've got large hands (6'5") and really appreciate the extra diameter for comfort. They are also dual compound and are the most comfortable things out there. They hold up amazingly well too! :banghead:

ohh,, cmon you know what I mean and if you've ever tried the Serfas Spyders, I'm sure you'd concur as well. Nice name though Happy--funny oxymoron. :banghead: