HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowxr

Protapers w/stock cable question.

4 posts in this topic

I'm running the CR HI bend Protapers with the adapter/risers and my stock cable seems to be just long enough.

I'm looking at the KX High Bend which is about 1/2 inch taller. Does anyone know if I'll have problems with my cables? Throttle, brake etc?

Thanks

If your cables are already to the end of your travel, you may have a problem. To get a little extra cable, try trimming 1/2" off the end of the bars.

I have KX High protapers on my XR650R mounted on Scotts upper clamp which is slightly forward and raised and forward mount damper anchor. All cables fit fine with no mods.

I have KX High protapers on my XR650R mounted on Scotts upper clamp which is slightly forward and raised and forward mount damper anchor. All cables fit fine with full length bars.