HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodsryder

Trade Rekluse for Edelbrock

5 posts in this topic

Thought I would post here before selling the clutch on ebay. Its in pristine condition with all parts and instructions plus the optional $95.00 clutch perch adjuster. I would like to trade for an edelbrock or buy a used one?

Doug (248) 391-2974

I was using the XR for tight singletrack and the clutch was really useful for that. Now I have a CRF for singletrack and just use the XR for road and some dualsport. There's much less benefit to the auto clutch on pavement and I need the money for a new carb. It works perfect as advertised and I already have one on the CRF too.

The XR clutch is different than the CRF. I also have an 02 CRF for sale with a Revloc clutch (has 03 rubber dampers). Call Revloc to see if it will fit yours and make me an offer. The CRF is for sale, but people seem to want that $1000 clutch thrown in for free.

I would need a complete clutch swap so I can sell mine because the Revloc comes with a billet basket. The CRF loves an auto clutch for woods riding.