Fmf/pro Circuit/or Stock

i have a 2001 yz 426 live by palm springs cali its really hott around 110 degrees in the summer i ride all desert sometimes i ride 100 miles a day i was wondering what would be the best kind of pipe fmf FMF Titanium-4 Silencer with the fmf power bomb header or the pro circuit t-4 or the dr d full system or a lot of guys say to stick with the stock wat do you guys thinks is the best for my riding conditions

I use the Full Titanium system from FMF..... Gave me more power....

Yeah I installed that power bomb header and i could instantly feel the difference in power defiantly don't keep stock.

I agree with the FMF system. I had a Yoshimura and the FMF, by far, is a better set up. Stock sucks!

Like my Sig says....

I really like the Dr. D setup on my bike.

I think the stock pipe works great. Very crisp power, a good increase in taper towards the muffler for great midrange. A little heavier than Ti for sure. I guess I'm missing out on something in the power department. :banghead:

I have owned both the t-4 and fmf systems on my 426..both are great systems and offer lots of power they just deliver it in different ways...all i can say is the fmf gives more power right of the bottom to mid where as the t-4 shines from the mid and up. for me as an enduro rider the fmf is sweet. for the 1 time a year desert trip for me ill probably want to switch to the t-4.

Can't beat Pro-Circuit's quality!!! :banghead:

I have owned both the t-4 and fmf systems on my 426..both are great systems and offer lots of power they just deliver it in different ways...all i can say is the fmf gives more power right of the bottom to mid where as the t-4 shines from the mid and up. for me as an enduro rider the fmf is sweet. for the 1 time a year desert trip for me ill probably want to switch to the t-4.

I have the T-4 slip on and thats what I noticed also.

I had the T-4 on my 426... the bike screamed! But....it was way too loud ....

pro circuit ti-4 way more hp then the little fmf pipe

Go to the General forum and look at the Pro Circut bashing going on right now, maybe you'll think twice?

its on a 2 stroke your talking a whole diff story on my 05 the fmf sucked i got the pro circuit ti-4 full system it add tons more my buddy that has a 05 ktm 450 was so suprised how much power it gave to my bike cause he said get yoshmira but then it wouldnt of gave me as much power so you think about that thats a 2 stroke diff stoty on pipes