guage cluster.

RPMs? Search the internet for "tinytach".

Temp? XRSONLY dipstick temp gauge.

D

Seems like there is a bit of animosity toward wr on this thread. While I admit he has pulled some stupid $hit in the past, I don't think there was anything out of line with his question. I also would like to see if someone has a full analog gauge setup as I am not a fan of the one size-fits-all LCD diplays.

Gee you guys need to loosen up a bit. Way too serious.

RPMs? Search the internet for "tinytach".

Temp? XRSONLY dipstick temp gauge.

D

i was wondering about the dip stick temp gauge, does it fit with a clarke 4 gal. tank??

the tiny tach only updates every 2.5 seconds......wouldnt realy do what i want i dont think.

I understand your Problem. Honda dash is OLD school. I was wondering if you could mount the KLR combo in.(tach,temp) Or even the DRZ400Sm(digitalspeed). I don't need the tach, But, i like to have it to look at?? :banghead:

I think the dipstick gauge will fit with any tank- its pretty minimal.

D

The dipstick will fit with the tanks but watch out if you run a stabilizer. I had to grind the corners of my tempstick before I mounted.

no stabilizer here.

sorry bout that. i spell like it sounds cuz its cool to be ignorant

Man, you are definitely the coolest !!!! :banghead:

mmkay, i didnt post that....thats summ ass who is immatating me...the O is a capitol o where as i have a 0 in my name.

mmkay, i didnt post that....thats summ ass who is immatating me...the O is a capitol o where as i have a 0 in my name.

GO AWAY, PLEASE. :banghead:

He sure is summ ass.....is immatating the new thing for young boys and girls to do in the backseat? Does it involve cousins??

GO AWAY, PLEASE. :banghead:

Careful.

I just got spanked by the mods, and had my post deleted for disrespecting the same individual. :banghead:

:lol: