guage cluster.

LMFAO here! What a comedy routine: "You idiot!" "he he!" "I'm kool cuz i kant spell!" Seriously wr, there are some decent electronic gauges out there, (Trailmaster comes to mind) but I would like to get a classic twin-round-analog gauge setup for mine. I'll probably have to graft a streetbike setup on.

Another useless thread comprised of moronic banter between the questioner and the self-absorbed, arrogant replier(s). This board was not created to inflate the egos of those who have to sit behind a keyboard and constantly badger others on very simple questions, as well as their grammar styling.

I would suggest those who wish to belittle others for self-gratification to join the IRC boards and to at least keep their childish comments to themselves.

my .02 cents!

Another useless thread comprised of moronic banter between the questioner and the self-absorbed, arrogant replier(s). This board was not created to inflate the egos of those who have to sit behind a keyboard and constantly badger others on very simple questions, as well as their grammar styling.

I would suggest those who wish to belittle others for self-gratification to join the IRC boards and to at least keep their childish comments to themselves.

my .02 cents!

That was helpful. :banghead:

LMFAO here! What a comedy routine: "You idiot!" "he he!" "I'm kool cuz i kant spell!" Seriously wr, there are some decent electronic gauges out there, (Trailmaster comes to mind) but I would like to get a classic twin-round-analog gauge setup for mine. I'll probably have to graft a streetbike setup on.

i dont want digital display.