HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamajoe

06' yz450f

11 posts in this topic

Well I put my money down on the new 2006 yzf 450 special edition (yellow and black) yesterday, it's mine, all mine!

I put money down in mid-july on a yellow one also. Hope to have it in November. Hear any delivery dates yet? Heard they should be two weeks after the 250f's called a dealer today and still no word on the 250f's on the east coast. :banghead:

the wait really sucks... i see all these new bikes at the track, like today a 06 KXF...punks, all of them :banghead:

We are getting the 250F on Weds the 12th. 450 a few weeks later.

I have both sitting on the floor in yellow (Dealer Demos only) and they are sweet. Cant wait to ride one (these have no CDI, just for show).

I ran into a guy today (an owner of a nearby track) and he's been waiting on his new 06 KX450 for over a month now. I tried to talk him into just buying one that is already out, since he came from a CRF450 (sold it quite awhile back, waiting for the KXF) I tried to get him to go that route again rather than wait....I'm glad I didn't wait for the alum frame YZ, I would have missed out on a TON of great riding!!!

Sounds like Geno. Are you in Corpus? I am getting the first yellow 450 here according to Bob. I'm going from red to blue(yellow) this year. We will be out at DD tomorrow. Come say hi. 2005 CRF 450 #12

Yeah, that was Geno! We spent the day yesterday at DD, and there were only two other parties out there. With the four riders in my family, there were only 7 bikes there yesterday. It was like having a private track for the most part. My 6 year old graduated from the pw50 up to the pw80. She did awesome and only wrecked once on the big track. We'll see you around at some point I'm sure!

I have paid my dues on the 02 426, 03 450, 04 450, 05 450 I should have bought a Honda in 02 03 04 05 but I did not, they should give me an 06 my nams aint Reed.