Fork setup help

Gents I have a year 2000 yz426. When I first got the bike it handled like a dream. When I started getting faster I found that I was bottoming out the forks over most jumps. I had the fork oil changed. The height was raised to 100mm. What a difference. They were a lot firmer throughout the whole range. However, that was a year ago. I have since got even quicker and the forks have started to bottom again.

Apart from the oil height change the forks are setup as stock. I see I have two choices.

1. Keep the oil at 100mm but change the weight of oil. Would 7.5wt make much of a difference or should I go to 10wt.

2. This is a european spec bike so the fork has 4.5N/mm springs. Should I go to 4.6 or 4.7.

I weigh around 210 pounds.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Gents I have a year 2000 yz426. When I first got the bike it handled like a dream. When I started getting faster I found that I was bottoming out the forks over most jumps. I had the fork oil changed. The height was raised to 100mm. What a difference. They were a lot firmer throughout the whole range. However, that was a year ago. I have since got even quicker and the forks have started to bottom again.

Apart from the oil height change the forks are setup as stock. I see I have two choices.

1. Keep the oil at 100mm but change the weight of oil. Would 7.5wt make much of a difference or should I go to 10wt.

2. This is a european spec bike so the fork has 4.5N/mm springs. Should I go to 4.6 or 4.7.

I weigh around 210 pounds.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Definately up the springs for your weight. The forks were not that good on the 426 you may want to upgrade them if you keep getting faster maybe even a newer bike.