Fuel screw - where is it?

Stupid question from a newbie...the Yamaha AIS removal kit says "remove anti-tamper plug and adjust fuel screw 2 turns out". I believe I have correctly identified the fuel screw access on the bottom of the float bowl. I looked at this when I had the float bowl off to replace the pilot jet, and it looks like I could have just knocked the plug out from the inside at that point. Is this the right one? This plug has a small hole in the middle of it...looks like it can just be pryed out without removing the float bowl at this point.

That's the one. Do yourself a favor and get a Zip-Ty fuel screw for easy, on-the-fly adjusting. It's well worth it, trust me...SC

Yep, if you can get the angle on it, just pull it out. Its not very hard to just loosen the carb and turn it a little to help out. Ditto on the Zip Ty.

Thanks guys! I already pulled the float bowl once to change the pilot jet, and should have done it then, but didn't as I hadn't yet figured out that's what I was looking at, and as usual I was anxious to button things up. Does the float bowl have to be pulled to install the Zip-Ty fuel screw?

get a small wood screw and twist it in the hole and just pull the plug. You can then take out the screw (be careful with the spring and o-ring) and put in the Zip Ty without having to even loosen the carb. Worked for me.

That's the one. Do yourself a favor and get a Zip-Ty fuel screw for easy, on-the-fly adjusting. It's well worth it, trust me...SC

Right on! :banghead:

what way is out for the fuel mixture srew on a 07 wr 250

what way is out for the fuel mixture srew on a 07 wr 250

What way is out? Do you mean to remove it? Righty tighty lefty loosy! If you are asking what does unscrewing it do ..... out is more fuel in is less fuel but if you need to turn it out more than 3 turns to get it to run right you need a larger pilot jet.

cool thanks it's cuz i just installed a ais removal kit on my bike and 1 of the instructions said to turn the fuel screw out 2 turns from lightly seated that is y i was asking but thack u very much