Chad Reed testing blip on a 2006

It was cool to see that Reedy is riding the '06. However, the statement that caught my eye was that he and Voss only have 2.5 bikes between them to test! &%$#@!? Is Yamaha kidding!

The sales just keep slipping away! Also, I gotta believe that Yami is making Reed spin about possibly riding the 4 stroke in SX. I highly doubt it. The factory 2 stroke is one of the best if not the best SX bike out there!

The factory 2 stroke is one of the best if not the best SX bike out there!

Oh, you mean the factory 2 stroke that he couldn't beat RC on? :banghead:

I don't think he has anything to lose by trying out the new 450f. Who knows, it may be as good as he says it is, and might just give him a little advantage.

Actually, on my level it's 1% bike 99% rider. I prove that every time I go to the track and the kids on YZ85's pass me like I'm standing still on my YZ450.

I bet on the level these guys are at, when it comes to the competition between them, it's more like 40% bike 60% rider. Don't forget, the pro's actually use the bike to the limit. True RC could whip me on a pitbike, but to smoke Chad and Bubba he needs everything on the bike to be the best it can be.

Especially seeing as how his bike is yellow, and it ain't an anniversary edition Yamaha. :banghead:

im still scratching my head to figure out how you guys know its VP.. no stickers on it.. the can has rust on it which means its nice and worn.. whats not to say its a OLD vp can or just a regular barrel they picked up and use to store plain ol 91 in??????

Last I saw (haven't seen a race recently) Bubba had a hard time keeping it on 2 wheels. Typical newbie to the big class stuff. I'm sure he will get patient and consistent as time goes on, but will he be consistent enough this year to beat RC? Hmm....

Speaking SX or MX? He was disposing of RC, Reed, and KDub in the latter-half of the '05 SX series.

im still scratching my head to figure out how you guys know its VP.. no stickers on it.. the can has rust on it which means its nice and worn.. whats not to say its a OLD vp can or just a regular barrel they picked up and use to store plain ol 91 in??????

Race teams NEVER use pump gas. Especially while testing. Its VP Pro-4.

Who won Daytona? :banghead:

Ricky has already said,,,,, no ifs, ands or buts about it,,,,,

he will be on a 2-stroke RM250.

Yep, Daytona, Orlando, Pontiac and Vegas were all Reed's 2-smoke, but I'm betting you'll see more 4-strokes in the pack this season.