HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GIANTac1

Whats happin thumpers!

2 posts in this topic

Whats up Justice, Fuct, Chickenheart, Jay "Mr. anti bling bling"(did you ever get the WB exhaust ) and of course B-dub! Hey dub, can you tell me how bad my 650l compares to every other bike by chance :banghead:

Well I am in the great state of Washington (Seattle area) now and need some riding buddies! If anybody wants to ride let me know!

Josh-

Sup J-Dog...

Go into your control panel and change your state to Wash' then more locals will know your near. Miss your relentless desire to ride down here...big time. Hoping to try out my new pressure suit Sun, got off E-Bay for $109. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8002091623&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AITI called Oneal USA and they sent me some new boots , since the ones I had their cheap buckles kept snapping. Had to spend another C note but got their top of the line "Hardware" boots in black. http://www.oneal.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=164Gotta get a new tire next for sure!

Most likely to stay with the Teraflex and then buy the lowring link been wanting forever...lol

Hope your doing well man, make sure to post in the northwest forum so you can find some buddies to ride with soon.

Keep in touch dude, late

Jimbo :applause::banghead: