HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JETMAGNUM

looking for 2004 wr450 factory manual

8 posts in this topic

does anyone have one to sell. i bought an '04 and the dude didnt have the manual. thanx
Sure he does, he just didnt give it to you. You can probably buy your original one from ebay right now. I dont know why people keep the manuals if they sell the bike. I guess its the felling of getting something for free, even if they have no use for it. I bet those manuals end up in the same place as all the missing spare tires and car jacks from used cars always being sold without them. Why people think they must keep something they have no use for...

Search ONLINE SERVICE MANUAL, of any of those words. If you dont mind just storing

the manual on CD, there are some great links posted in there for most all bikes. Its been all I have used granted, I have to print what I need and take it to the bike. And its FREE, Thanks members