Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yogist

new bike for me !!

5 posts in this topic

I finally found a cherry 2001 yz 426, brand new clarke tank, frame guards,

devol radiator guards and a msr kickstand... No engine mods or pipe.. The previous owner has been running it stock..This bike was hardly used at all..

I want the pipe to stay as quiet as possible, and I need a u.s.f.s. spark arrestor so I can run amuck in the desert... Is there a tip which will let it breathe better and be legal in the forest???

I was going to do a uni filter, a pipe mod as described above and the bk mod to assist in starting...This is a bone stock yz, any other free mods I can do??

Once I get it jetted properly and starting well, I will dual sport it for connecting trails here in AZ. :banghead:

Sweet bike! You'll have a lot of fun with that. :banghead:

I want the pipe to stay as quiet as possible, and I need a u.s.f.s. spark arrestor so I can run amuck in the desert... Is there a tip which will let it breathe better and be legal in the forest???

Check out Pro Moto Billet for your spark arrestor.

The msr stand is very light.. Just a light piece of aluminum tubing...Also has a plastic foot..Supports the bike nice though...I Just hope I dont crush it falling or bashing in the rocks....Its on msrs website... :banghead: