Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hey guy

WR450F pipe?

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a pipe for a 2003 WR450F that I could buy, because my bike has the canadian style pipe which is gay

A stock WR pipe should go for very little on eBay, a YZ pipe shouldn't go for much more. I got my YZ pipe with the head pipe for $100 shipped to the door (maybe too much). I'd rather not part with my WR pipe, and definitely not the head pipe as it is the same, and I'd like a spare.

What is "gay" about the 03' Canadian exhaust? I have an 04' canadian and while I took the exhaust off to run a FMF Q, it really was'nt that bad especially when compared to the US models.

problem with the canadian model (at least the one I seen) is that the muffler is welded on the end, compared the the US unit which can be unbolted and an insert put into it. I have a muffler from my 03 but no header. 03 450 came stock with titanium header.

Mine is currently busy performing other exhaust duties. :banghead:

stayhot4tw.jpg

Boat anchor was the other option for it serving some purpose. Save a little money and get an aftermarket exhaust. You don't want this 11 pound turd hanging on your bike. :applause:

WHAT :banghead: . You're running that without a silent insert. I hope you had the brains to keep the spark arrestor in there. :applause:

Mine is currently busy performing other exhaust duties. :banghead:

stayhot4tw.jpg

Boat anchor was the other option for it serving some purpose. Save a little money and get an aftermarket exhaust. You don't want this 11 pound turd hanging on your bike. :lol:

That's awesome redneck engineering.

You sir are my new hero. :lol::applause: